Friday, July 30, 2010

It's a....baby!



It's been over a year. Maybe it's time for a new post.

Big news for us: baby on the way, due Christmas day! We had our third ultrasound a couple weeks ago--and it finally looks like a baby! It's exciting. Oh, and we're old-fashioned--we're waiting for the "It's a....(insert boy or girl)!"

I just don't understand those women who say they love being pregnant. I hate it. I keep telling Ben that this might be the only baby we have. Is it really possible to forget how awful this all is? Obviously, because people keep having babies. Or maybe I'm just a weenie and can't handle the nausea and barfing and headaches and backaches and heartburn and everything else that this adventure has in store. Sigh. But look how cute that baby is!


5 comments:

  1. YOUR PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!! Congratulations Megan and Ben!! I am overjoyed for you two. I'm sorry you're not enjoying being pregnant. But it is definitely worth it in the end. Turn's out you are due 6 weeks before me :-) Our children shall be friend's. You know Megan and Sean Murphy? From folkdance? They are also expecting a baby on Christmas Day. How fun! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess, this is about time for us to officially congratulate you, Megan! That is great! I am very sorry to hear that you are not feeling so great. I understand (oh, I understand too well!). I was due January 5th with our baby Mark, but he came Dec. 28th. Almost had a Christmas baby too.
    Hope Ben is taking good care of you. And hope to see some pics of you pregnant--especially if you decide to have only this one baby (hahaha).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! I rarely check Facebook but it was a good day to do so. I'm so happy for you two. I don't think I'm going to like being pregnant. Except maybe getting bigger boobs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I secretly hate those women that love pregnancy too. I HATED IT and dread trying to do that again. However, I must say the baby that results is worth all the horrible misery. It will end and you will feel better again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Megan! Congrats!!!!! I am so happy for you, and I am so glad you are blogging. I miss you friend. Pregnancy is not my favorite thing either...one baby is enough for me, ha! I hope you get to feeling better soon. And your baby is going to be so perfect you will (almost) forget the rest.

    ReplyDelete